The sad truth is as we get older our bodies produce a lot less testosterone than when we were in our 20’s and 30’s. Between the ages of 35 and 55 your body’s production of “Big T” drops by about 25%.
Some is due in part to getting older – but the bigger culprits are the choices we make. Especially as you start moving into your middle age years and beyond.
And for men this is terrible news, because testosterone affects just about every area of our lives.
Everything from how much extra weight you’re carrying around your mid section to how many times a week you make love to your wife. Essentially testosterone is what makes us men.
The more “Big T” you have pumping through your veins — the more manly you’ll feel, act and appear.
So it makes complete sense that men have been looking for solutions to stop the decline of this precious male hormone since it was first isolated by Dutch scientist back in 1935.
Until recently most of these discoveries have ended up doing more harm than good. I’m sure I don’t have to go into the dangers of steroids and all the nasty side effects that go along with them.
But now, thanks to some amazing breakthroughs in naturopathic medicine and the re-discovery of a handful of all natural testosterone boosters. Not only can you stop the decline of this precious male hormone, but in many cases you can even reverse this feminizing trend – quickly — safely and 100% naturally!
It’s so simple too! All it takes is just 4 quick and easy steps to get back in the drivers seat and start living life like a real man again!
And I’m not just talking about an improved sex life either. Follow these 4 easy steps and you can prime your testosterone pump and improve most every aspect of your life – physically, mentally and of course sexually:
Step #1: Diet
I’m sure you’ve heard it before – you are what you eat. And the older you get the more important that becomes.
But don’t worry, you don’t have to eat like a rabbit to live a long healthy, robust male lifestyle.
First off forget about fad diets – actually forget about dieting all together. And start focusing on making smart food choices all the time. And you can pretty much eat to your hearts content.
Just follow a few simple strategies and you’ll burn fat…boost your energy…improve your mood and most importantly increase your production of testosterone quickly and easily:
* Protein, protein, protein! Every meal should be built around a serving of lean protein. Eating protein releases special hormones in your body that tell it to burn fat and build muscle. Good examples of quality protein are lean cuts of beef, skinless chicken or turkey, eggs, fish, cottage cheese and pork.
* Eat like a cave man. This means fruits, vegetables, nuts and berries – the same diet your ancestors lived off of. Mother natures bounty is so plentiful why not try a little bit of everything. Maybe you don’t like apples but Chinese pears could turn into your new passion. Try it all and see what excites you!
* Eat your veggies – at least 3 – 5 servings a day. The brightly colored varieties are best – they’re chock full of vitamins, minerals, anti-oxidants and fiber. Some of my favorites include spinach, kale, cabbage, broccoli, tomatoes, collard greens, peppers, and zucchini. And the best part is you can eat as much of them as you like!
* Avoid the “bad” carbs. With all the Atkins hype going around these days I probably don’t even have to mention this one. But I thought it was important to make a distinction between the bad carbohydrates. Like the ones found in sugar, potatoes and white bread – and the healthy carbs in fruits and veggies. Because you can NEVER get enough of the latter!
* Drink plenty of water. Hands down your body’s most vital nutrient. If you don’t drink enough your body is forced to retain the water it has — and this allows waste to accumulate in your body. Thirst can also masquerade as hunger – so if you’re looking to stay healthy and keep your waist line in check I’d recommend at least 8-10 glasses a day.
* Eat Smart. This means using common sense – don’t eat late at night. Don’t gorge yourself on giant meals once or twice a day. Plan your meals – eat frequent (4-6) smaller meals earlier in the day. Use food for what it is – fuel for your body. This will keep your waist line down and your production of “Big T” way up!
Step #2: Exercise
When it comes to exercise I like to keep it simple and straight forward. Because there’s really only 3 basic types of exercises your body needs to stay in tip top shape.
Cardio work…strength training …and stretching exercises. And you don’t have to train like an Olympic athlete either. Just make sure to do something every day – even if you just take the stairs instead of using the elevator.
If you want to go a little harder than that you can try… Pushups… crunches… squats… jumping rope or for the more eager student you can join a gym or even sign up at your local martial arts studio.
Any or all of these activities will keep your testosterone pump cranking at maximum capacity.
Remember, you’re not over the hill yet. You can join a gym – sign up for a Karate classes or even run the NY City marathon if you set your mind to it. All you have to do is take that first step – and START TODAY!
Step #3: Natural Supplements
A healthy sex life and a lean muscular body are nothing more than fond memories for most men over the age of 50. Even guys that continue to work out and really try and stay in shape find it very hard to perform like they did in their younger days (in and out of the bedroom).
But I’ll bet you didn’t know something as simple as taking a few carefully selected natural supplements could quickly and naturally prime your internal testosterone pump for maximum sexual output.
Virtually every country on the planet has their own secret “love tonic”. The best of them have been in use for 1000’s of years!
We’re still a little behind here in the West – but thanks to countless new clinical studies touting their effectiveness, a few of these natural testosterone boosters are starting to grab some major main stream attention:
* Tribulus Terrestris – more commonly known as puncture vine. Has been used for centuries by Ayervedic Healers as a natural performance enhancer and testosterone booster.
By naturally boosting your T levels, Tribulus increases your body’s red blood cell count. Resulting in better oxygen transport though your entire body.
Study after study confirms that taking Tribulus Terrestris regularly can increase your testosterone levels. Without any of the dangerous side effects associated with steroids and other synthetic testosterone boosters.
* Muira Puama – has been used by Brazilian tribes in and around the Amazon region for centuries. And not just as a potency booster – but as a general health tonic too.
Recent laboratory studies have confirmed that at the very least it’s an ultra potent sexual stimulant. I recommend making it a regular part of your daily regiment.
* Yohimbine – has long been used across Africa as a natural aphrodisiac and performance enhancer. And is actually one of the few herbs that’s been accepted by main stream medicine.
For a long time Yohimbine was the only substance approved by the FDA for treating erectile problems. If you’ve never heard of it before now, you can thank Big Pharma. It’s since been replaced by chemical based erection boosters that have shopping list side effects.
Still, there have been quite a few studies showing the effectiveness of Yohimbine – and if you’re having problems getting “it up” Yohimbine is sure to help you rise to the occasion!
* High Potency Multi-Vitamin – is a must have for your overall vitamin and mineral support. This is especially important if you’re less than strict with your eating habits.
And don’t go for a cheap discount brand – you get what you pay for. If you can afford it I recommend a high end multi-vitamin that’s designed especially for men. Keeping your body fully nourished is the key to overall robust male health!
To get all these valuable nutrients in one supplement I recommend a product by Best Life Herbals called Men’s Daily Formula HTTP://WWW.BestLife-Herbals.com/-VIT01. It has the perfect balance of pro-sexual herbs, testosterone boosters, prostate support and a high potency multi-vitamin all in one. I’ve been taking it myself for about 2 years now.
Step #4: Sex
Sex…Sex and more Sex!!! In general sex is one of the best things you can do for your overall good health — and testosterone production.
Aside from the obvious fact that it’s next to impossible to be in a bad mood while having an orgasm. The list of health benefits goes on and on…
The exercising movements used during sex help lower cholesterol and boost your repertory system…the endorphins released during sex are thought to be the ultimate natural pain killers…and the male orgasm is even believed to help clean out the pipes and ward off some prostate problems!
So I recommend having sex at least 3 times a week. But I tell you what – if you follow the simple advice I’ve given you today – you could be having sex 3 times a day!
And it’s so easy! You can live a long healthy life full of piss and vinegar – it just takes a few smart choices. And none of them are very difficult at all – it’s as easy as living like a cave man!
Think about your male ancestors and how they spent their days. Eating meat… running… hunting…swimming…foraging for nuts and berries and of course having sex.
So get off the couch – and get in touch with that cave man that’s still buried inside you. He’s dieing to get out.
And really what’s so hard about waking up – eating a steak – playing 18 holes of golf – having some really good sex? You need only make smart choices – not hard ones!