The majority of our lives are spent behind a counter, in an office, at the beck and call of customers, managers, and the almighty alarm clock. We struggle and fight to reach an age where we no longer have to be burdened by the enormous weight of financial obligation. It is a disheartening way to live.
Sometimes it feels the only way to break free from the cruel chains of fate is to take a chance. With one ticket, one golden lottery ticket, you can go from down on your luck to winning it all. You can finally live the life you intended, your choices no longer limited by the size of your bank account. Dine on the best food. Travel to the most exotic locations. Play. Live.
But winning the lottery is pure luck, right? Wrong. Of course there is always some luck involved but there are things you can do to improve your odds dramatically. Here are 5 tips to get you started.
1) Don’t play 7 ball games if you want to win frequently. Play games with a lower number of balls. Play 5 ball games, then 6 ball games if you have no other choice. Your odds of winning increase with the lower ball games.
2) Don’t play the lottery games with the highest amount of numbers. The lower the amount of numbers in your game, the better your odds. If you have a choice between two games containing, for example, 35 numbers or 60 – go for the lower number!
3) Do not play lottery games that use computer generated numbers. Make sure they are real balls – ping pong balls are most common – in a washer barrel machine.
4) Don’t rely on the lottery shop’s quick pick numbers. Using your own numbers and a good lottery system will eliminate the least effective number combinations and improve your chances of winning.
5) Play more tickets and focus your lottery strategy. Concentrate on one lottery game and buy as many tickets as you can. The more tickets you buy, the greater your odds of winning.