Titre de livre: Deep Learning: Deep Learning for Beginners. Practical Guide with Python and Tensorflow (Data Sciences Book 2) (English Edition)
Éditeur: CreateSpace Publishing
Auteur: François Duval
Livres connexes***** #1 Kindle Store Bestseller in Mathematical Analysis (Throughout 2017) *****
Free Kindle eBook for customers who purchase the print book from Amazon
Are you thinking of learning more about Deep Learning?
If you are looking for a book to help you understand how the deep learning works by using Python and Tensorflow, then this is a good book for you.
Several Visual Illustrations and Examples
Equations are great for really understanding every last detail of an algorithm. But to get a basic idea of how things work, this book contains several graphs which detail each neural networks/deep learning algorithms. It is contains also several graphs for the practical examples.
This Is a Practical Guide Book
This book will help you explore exactly what deep learning is and will also teach you about why it is so revolutionary and fascinating. The chapters will introduce the reader to the concepts, techniques, and applications of deep learning algorithms with the practical case studies and walk-through examples on which to practice.
This book takes a different approach that is based on providing simple examples of how deep learning algorithms work, and building on those examples step by step to encompass the more complicated parts of the algorithms.
Python and TensorFlow Codes for the Examples Shown In the Book
You will build your Deep Learning Model by using Python and Tensorflow
There are many ways to build a deep learning model. However, it can also be overwhelming when you start, because there are so many tools to choose. In this book, we choose only these two tools: Tensorflow and Python.
The book designed for a variety of target audiences. The most suitable users would include:
- Newbies in computer science techniques and deep learning
- Professionals in data science and social sciences
- Professors, lecturers or tutors who are looking to find better ways to explain the content to their students in the simplest and easiest way
- Students and academicians, especially those focusing on neural networks and deep learning
What’s inside this book?
- Overview in Deep Learning
- Quick Example to start
- Popular Open Source Library
- Pre-requisite for Deep Learning
- Deep Learning Presentation
- Deep Neural Networks Applications with Tensorflow and Python
- Autoencoders Algorithms
- Deep Learning for Computer Games
- Anomaly Detection
- Glossary of Some Useful Terms in Deep Learning
- Useful References
Click the BUY button and download the book now to start learning Deep Learning. Learn it fast and learn it well.